Monday, September 13, 2010

Summer 2010

A lot when on this past summer & I’m way behind reporting on any of it. We skipped the North Texas Youth Football Association camp & took the family to Disney world.

Shortly after getting back from WDW Brik & I headed to CampLT. I got my shot to run the O & D line for the Junior High boys & made the most of the opportunity. Coach Phil, Phillip II, & Aaron Hammer were there also. Curtis came for a little while but had to leave for his baseball tournament. Brik, Curtis, & Aaron won awards during the camp. My Clutchball team went undefeated & won the Junior High Clutchball Superbowl.


A couple weeks later Brik, Curtis, & Phillip II went to Jay Novacek’s football camp. Although a lot more low key then CampLT all three did very well. Phillip II got a lot for LB work while Curtis spent most of the camp working with the high school boys in drills. Brik “JACKED” some kid up, during one of their football games, the kid feet came up off the ground. Everybody stopped to watch it. I was great. Brik got a lot of work with the high school coaches on centering. Brik & Curtis' team went undefeated & lost in the Superbowl.

No comments: