Wednesday, October 04, 2006

ABD JR BLUE vs Mansfield Pumas, Week 4, Homecoming


This makes 2 wins in a row, 26-0!
GREAT JOB GUYS!
We started the game off a little short handed on the line & I had to do a little moving people around to fill the gaps left by players not at the game. I told Brik, Kaleb, Brown, & AJ get ready for a long day because I didn't have anybody to sub in to give you much of a rest. Then each of them along with Brian, Tanner, & Murphy stepped up and gave me the best blocking we have had all year, I'm proud. My Defense once again just shut down our opponent with stand out efforts by all. Next up is Mansfield Lions at 5:00PM in Mansfield.

ABD Results for Week 4
ABD Flag White vs Blue Raider Bulldogs, being played Thur 10/5
ABD Flag Blue vs Riverside Eagles
ABD Bantam White 40 -- Blue Raider Mustangs 0
ABD Bantam Gray 12 -- Blue Raider Raiders 14
ABD Jr White 6 -- Mansfield Wildcats 44
ABD Jr Blue 26 -- Mansfield Pumas 0
ABD Sr Blue 0 -- Riverside Eagles 26

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job Junior Blue!
Kim