Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bears Game #4, 2/7/09


Picture Day! I’m glad we only have one of them a year. We had to have the kids there extra early (7:45am). Getting a group of 3 & 4 year old kids to stand in line, wait their turn, then do it again for the team picture. Then having them all sit still at the same time to click the camera. The biggest chore this year so far. I was holding 2 just to keep them in the picture while talking to my own. Finally we said just take it. I can’t wait to see how it turned out. It will probably be the wildest team picture I’ve been a part of.


Game time came around and our opponent was still taking
their pictures then when they were ready we had no referee. Our 8:30am game got started at 9:00. We normally get there about 8:20am & are gone by 9:15am. I was just looking for players that wanted to play by this time, the little ones on both teams were tired & ready to go. The game ended as it started 0-0. Glad that week’s over. Keep playing hard Bears.






























No comments: