Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Football time is here!


Well it's that time of the year Brik & I have been waiting for since last Dec. FOOTBALL SEASON. The Arlington Blue Devils just had their mini camp 2 Saturdays ago which is the kick-off to our pee-wee season. We had around 50 boys at camp & had a great time. A friend of Phil Hollis' was out at the camp this year taking a lot of pictures, THANKS Scott Boriboun for the great pictures. Everybody, you can check them out at web site below, http://picasaweb.google.com/quicksnapshots/ArlingtongBlueDevils. Just 6 more days till practice begins. 6:00pm Mon 8/21 at Ferguson Junior High. I will be moving up this year from Bantam (6-7) to Jr. (8-9) rejoing my good friend Phil Hollis to coach the ABD Jr. Blue team. Our goal is to try to reconnect our old Bantam White players from the last couple years to make a run at the NTYFA Championship. With some hard work this group can do it. Well check back every week to see how Jr. Blue & the others at ABD are doing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Charlie. I know you and Phil are going to have a great season. I wish you well and I will be cheering for you.

Kim said...

I am getting really excited about this year! I am getting our welcome letter for junior blue ready. Love you!
Kim

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm sad now that I'm seeing the pictures of the boys! I wish we were playing football this year with you guys :( Oh well I guess the next best thing is going to watch you guys. Im sure we will make some of the games. Good Luck!!!!

Love,

The Stacy's