Thursday, August 24, 2006

This truly is the best time of the year, FOOTBALL SEASON.


Evaluations started Monday & now they've ended. Next up is the draft. I haven't slept much this week with nothing but football on the brain. Who do I need to get, how can I keep as many of my same kids together, how can I accommodate parent's wishes, what's the other coach going to do. It all can wear you out. Phil & I have a game plan & we think it's going to work. Brik is so excited & ready to go. He's been a football machine this week. Tuesday he got a tooth knocked out but all he could talk about was how hard he hit the guy that caused it to happen. Now we just wait till Saturday morning till draft starts. I can't wait to get this part over with so I can welcome all the new kids to ABD Jr Blue & get to work. This truly is the best time of the year, FOOTBALL SEASON. So hopefully it all the plays the way we plan & we role to the Super Bowl.

1 comment:

Kim said...

You and Phil are great coaches Love. I know we will have a great season..... as soon as you start sleeping again! If parents only knew what good hands they and their little football players were in you would have 100 kids on your team! Don't worry so much, Brik, Jaxon and I will be here the whole way!
I Love You.
Kim