Monday, April 23, 2007

This One Made Me Scratch My Head. 4/21/07

I don't know what happened at this game but I do know it drove me crazier then most. It probably had something to do with the fact we beat ourselves. Swinging a pitches over our heads sent me into a bad nightmare. Pitching was OK. The 2nd inning Nick mowed the batters down. In the third no two pitches seemed to be called the same. I know Coach John was upset about that. I was still trying to figure out why we wanted to swing at pitches we couldn't reach. There were little bright spots in the game but one player had a very good game throwout the day. Matthew Pena was great at the plate & I had him stealing bases. Good job Matthew. All in all it's hard for the boys to get a rhythm with all the rain outs we've had hopefully that's behind us. Shake it off & move on. By the time we're done we'll be on top more then on bottom. Work hard guys.



Thunder 10 - River Cats 6

No comments: