Sunday, September 23, 2007

Mansfield Tigers @ ABD Jr Blue, Week 3


The old ball coach was really proud this week. We had a lot of fun doing some new stuff, 56-0. Not only did we win big, the boys executed GREAT. I've never seen the blocking as good as this past Saturday. Not only did the linemen block but the receivers & running backs provided key blocks to allow others to break free. My big hit of the week goes to Seymour Battle for a hit he put on one of the Mansfield players that lifted the boy off the ground. If I'm counting correctly we had 7-8 different players score this week. I had a special treat this weekend. Since we were so far ahead we gave a few others a chance to run the ball. My son Brik was pulled from his lineman position in the game so coach Phil could quickly teach him to play fullback. He got 1 hard yard but as a parent it was fun to give him the chance to do that once. Another one of my biggins, AJ Roshell, stripped the ball & rumbled for a +40yard touchdown. If I was giving out game balls I would need to give one to all 15 boys at the game. Next up Mansfield Timberwolves @ ABD (Mavrick Stadiun, UTA) at 4:00pm.

















ABD scores for Week 3, Sept 22

ABD Flag White played another good game.
ABD Bantam White 38 - BR Rams 0
ABD Bantam Blue 6 - BR Cowboys 22
ABD Jr White 28 - MF Pumas 6
ABD Jr Blue 56 - MF Tigers 0
ABD Sr Blue 26 - MF Bearcats 0

No comments: