Sunday, October 05, 2008

Week 3, Homecoming, Sept 27th

In the 5 years I've been coaching this was one of my most disappointing game I've been apart of. I don't know what was wrong but we didn't play like I know we can. We played the defending Superbowl champs, a very good team, put we made them look like All Stars. My hats are off to a group of my biggest competitors, the Panther coaching staff. To our boys & girls I just want to say don't give up because your coaches won't give up on you. For those of you who kept fighting no matter what, "Thanks". For those of you who got discouraged, "Hard work Pays off.









ABD Scores, Sat 9/27/2008
Flag – ABD White vs Burleson Raider White
Flag – ABD Blue at MF Sabertooths
Btm – ABD White 12 at MF Bobcats 6
Btm – ABD Blue 30 vs Burleson Raider Black 32
Jr – ABD Blue 48 at Westside Cowboys Blue 0
Jr – ABD Red 0 at Westside Cowboys White 6
Jr – ABD White 14 vs TCU Bulldogs 0
Sr – ABD Blue 0 at Riverside Eagles 8
Sr – ABD White 0at MF Panthers 36

No comments: