Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Week 6, Oct 18th

This week's goals were to do the best we can &, never quit no matter what happens. WOW! I knew this team was good but I was hoping to slow them a bit. My hats off to the Grand Prairie Seminoles. I would like to say to all my kids, "Thanks for fighting till the end" even though the 'Noles were rolling. We were lacking in age & size but through injuries & a rough night I'm proud to say I'm your coach.


ABD Results Week 5, Oct 18th

Flag – ABD White at Crowley Purple
Flag – ABD Blue at Burleson Raider Black
Btm – ABD White 34 at BR Bulldogs 0
Btm – ABD Blue 14 at MF Lobos 44
Jr – ABD White 0at Crowley Purple 30
Jr – ABD Blue 16 at MF Timberwolves 8
Jr – ABD Red 14 at MF Lions 0
Sr – ABD Blue 0 at TCU Vikings 30
Sr – ABD White 0 at GP Seminoles 56

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tough day for us, but I am always proud of our team.

Team Mom,
Kim